Believe it or not, there are rules to smoking with friends. You won't get in trouble, but it's defiantly a good idea to follow these rules because everyone else is.
- Clear the bong of your hit. Nobody wants to get part of your hit. It'll be stale and not taste the best.
- Don't pass an empty bowl. If you finish it, dump it then pack another.
- Like "Puff Puff Pass" Don't take two hits before passing. It's like double-dipping your chips.
- If you get "Greens" you get the first hit of the fresh bowl. DONT light the whole bowl, take a small section. Get those amazing Terpenes.
Pre-Roll/ Pipe/ Blunt
- "Puff Puff Pass". The Golden Rule. Take two hits and pass.
- If you see its canoe, you have it fix it. This is when the joint burns mostly on one side versus the other. Burn the longer end until it's even.
- Don't tell your story with the joint. Pass first.
Some general rules of smoking with others are: Don't smoke someone else's weed without asking. Self-explanatory. Make sure to not blow your hit towards someone else. Sometimes people don't want to smell like it so be respectful to others. Lastly, keep the circle in order. Don't pass it to someone that messes up the order. These are rules that the majority of smokers have always followed and recommend doing when smoking with others. Everybody wants to enjoy their highs, so don't be that guy that ruins it.